Sunday, November 4, 2012

Learning to Draw

Today I was stuck on the couch with a 100-degree fever. I think I just wore myself out in New York City after a long night of drinking followed by the seven-hour drive home yesterday. I didn't feel like sitting up to draw because every time I tried, my head started spinning. So I tried to use the Drawcast app on my iPhone to do something more like a real drawing than the last time. I only have fingers to work with and a very small screen, it's not as easy as it looks - many of the app's community drawings are amazing but I don't know if they were executed on an iPad or iPhone or with a stylus or just with fingers (which is really hard because of the "clunkiness" of a huge finger trying to draw a very thin line). Anyway, I just went back and forth between black and white paint and the blur tool and this is what I came up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment