Saturday, March 7, 2009

15 Weeks Tomorrow

I don't know exactly what's going to happen on Jun 21, 2009, except that, barring any natural disasters, I will start an Ironman triathlon in Coeur D'Alene Idaho.

Of course, ironically, as soon as I typed that, I received a phone call from the City of Brecksville Emergency Notification System. AND, as an additional warning, the sirens all over Brecksville (signally 12:00 noon) just went off as well. In the immortal words of Dave Barry: "I am NOT making this up."

So begins my blog. A chronicle of how I deal with the next 15 weeks + race day. And the fallout. And anything else that happens along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, thanks for visiting my blog! I see you'll be in Idaho this year. We are driving out as a family and my husband is doing the race. We take turns, and this time it's his turn to race. We can't wait to see Idaho and Yellowstone afterwards. Best to you and your training!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete